Strategic Business Intuitive
Intuition : Unlocking hidden potential
What is Intuition?
Intuition is a higher level of awareness that provides clarity for decision making, creativity, strategic thinking, planning and development. It is an instant, readily available, accurate and invaluable resource available to everyone. Intuition will change the way you approach your goals, grow your business, hire staff and make critical life choices.
Trish Holdengarde, expert Intuitive has developed her remarkable intuitive abilities over many years and is a professional Business Intuitive. Utilising her intuitive talents, Trish assists her clients to identify strategic objectives, then meet and exceed these. By intuitively gathering accurate, detailed, precise and valuable information intuitively for her clients she guides them to :
- Make the right decision at the right time in their professional and personal lives
- Develop great leadership ability by fostering intuition, integrity and raised levels of consciousness
- Have access to critical intuitive information and prior outcomes in all areas of business, including negotiation, planning, strategy and staff hiring
- Gain and maintain a competitive edge in their business by knowing more about their competitors and what they are thinking
- Save valuable professional time, energy and resources in assessing potential mergers, partnerships and business leads
- Identify and market new business, products and services successfully
- See future global trends, opportunities and pitfalls
- Profile and match a superior strategic team for optimum business success
- Understand what truly motivates their staff and what de-mobilises their performance
- Swiftly illuminate areas that need accurate clarity devoid of emotional bias
- Seamlessly guide you to make informed decisions
- Open the door to innovation, creativity, positivity and success
- Transform and remove limitations in your business and in your life
Working with Trish over the past 18 months has convinced me that utilising her intuitive skills is like having someone handing you the tools to get out of a hole, as opposed to someone getting into the hole to help you. I have found Trish's insights extremely useful in many situations like handling negotiations, decision making and analysing opportunites to name a few.
Julia Fourie, ex CEO, HBD Venture Capital